What is the most valuable asset of any Company? - Your People.
Investment in developing and enhancing their skills has become key for continual profitability and to keep up-to-date with the advances in technology.
Corex offers bespoke training courses in the areas of Core Analysis, Formation Damage Analysis and NMR conducted by our experienced instructors. Our courses are based on a theory and/or practical approach designed to provide the skills and knowledge to raise your people's abilities.
Each course can be tailored to your specific requirements, with courses running throughout the year at mutually agreed times.
Corex training courses are run in the following durations and approaches:
- 1 â€“ 5 days duration intense theory courses with worked practical examples at Corex or in clients' offices
- 1 â€“ 3 months theory and practical courses including use of equipment at Corex or in clientsâ€™ laboratories
- 1 â€“ 12 months hands-on training with full exposure to all techniques and procedures at Corex or in clients' laboratories
List of the Courses Corex Provides:
- 4-day training seminar - Formation Damage: Examination, Diagnosis and Prescription
- An Introduction to Coring and Core Analysis (Ref. RCA/UK/001)
- Routine and Special Core Analysis - Theory and Practical (Ref. RSCA/UK/001)
- A Basic Introduction to NMR (Ref. NMR/UK/003)
- NMR Log Interpretation (Ref. NMR/UK/005)
- A General Introduction to Formation Damage Analysis (Ref. FD/UK/001)
- 'Hands On' Laboratory Training in Core, Formation Damage and PVT Analytical Testing